Transform baby food jars into fun, upcycled decoupaged pumpkins!
What You Will Need:
1. A baby food jar
2. Recycled paper. I used book pages.
3. An orange crayon
4. School glue. If you can, use eco-glue.
5. Hot glue/hot glue gun
6. A small paintbrush
7. A branch/twig
How To Do It:
1. Color your recycled paper with an orange crayon.
2. Rip your book page into small pieces.
3. Mix your school glue with a little bit of water. Like I always say, you will want it to have the consistency of soup.
4. With your hands or a small paintbrush, glue the pieces of paper to your baby food jar/lid.
5. Once the jar/lid has dried, hot glue a small stick to the top of the lid. (You might have to cut the stick to the right size.)