Looking for a way to bring your homemade cake to the next level? Top it off with an eco-friendly cake bunting!
What You Will Need:
1. Two recycled paper straws
2. Twine. If you can, use hemp twine.
3. Recycled paper. I used a junk mail envelope.
5. A black permanent marker
6. Hot glue/hot glue gun
How To Do It:
1. On your recycled paper, draw the pieces of your bunting like so:
2. Color each piece and write what you would like it to say. Then, cut it out.
3. Tie your twine around your recycled paper straws. If you want to make sure it is secure, you can put a dab of hot glue on the back side of the straw.
4. Hot glue your bunting pieces to the twine.