Published on July 11th, 2014 |
by Bonnie Getchell
30 Awesome DIY Jewelry Organizer Projects!
Is your jewelry out of control? Get it all together with these 30 DIY jewelry organizer projects!
Guys, my jewelry is out. of. control. Since I moved over a month ago, my jewelry has been thrown into a travel bag. It’s messy, it’s tangled, it’s unorganized. This week, though, I’ve shared two DIY jewelry organizer projects to get myself organized — a DIY organizer from a wooden display box and an upcycled DIY jewelry organizer. Not only does it make my heart happy to get organized, but it helps me in my every day routine, too. When I get ready in the morning, my jewelry is out in plain sight and I can grab what I need and go! Here are 30 more organizers to get you inspired!
1. Turn a vintage drawer into a jewelry organizer
2. Jewelry organizer from a cookie cooling rack
3. Organize with recycled containers
4. Chocolate box ring holder
5. Teacup and spoon jewelry holder
6. Upcycle a cheese grater into an earring display
7. Old window jewelry display
8. Vintage doorknob jewelry holder
9. Old door turned jewelry holder
10. Thread rack to jewelry organizer
11. Use recycled bottles to hold bracelets
12. Picture frame and lace jewelry organizer
13. Burlap dangling earring frame
14. DIY accessory chair
15. Organizer from a cup holder
16. Shabby chic earring stand
17. Repurpose wooden clothes hangers
18. Framed lace earring holder
19. Upcycle a paper towel holder into a bracelet holder
20. Antique printing press tray organizer
21. Recycled ribbon spool necklace holder
22. Hanging fruit basket organizer
23. Framed radiator grate
24. Wine cork jewelry organizer
25. Terracotta jewelry stand
26. Reclaimed wood jewelry board
27. DIY animal jewelry holder
28. Painted dino ring holder
29. Twig and twine display
30. Dream catcher earring caddy
Which DIY jewelry organizer project is your favorite? Have you created any of your own DIY organizers? If so, share your ideas, projects, or links in the comment section below. We’d love to pin your projects to our DIY clothes board on Pinterest or share them on our Facebook page!
[Photo credit: Colorful Jewelry via Shutterstock]
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!