Published on March 12th, 2013 | by Julie Finn46
Giveaway! Win One of Two Sets of Eco-Friendly Craft Supplies from Full Circle Crafts
Now you can make your OWN embellished snap book using the eco-friendly craft supplies from Full Circle Crafts (and it doesn’t have to be a restaurant review log!). Full Circle Crafts is giving TWO lucky winners the following set of supplies:
- one recycled snap board book
- one set of eco-friendly acrylic paints in the colors gold, white, and black
- one package of recycled chipboard nuts
Read on to enter and win!
First, the fine print:
- This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States and Canada. I know, I know, but shipping is pricey these days!
- You must post one comment for each entry. It’s the comments that I’m popping into the Random Number Generator, so one comment equals one entry. I’m going to be thrilled if you like Full Circle Crafts on Facebook and follow them on Pinterest AND sign up for their newsletter, but if you tell me that you did all that in one comment, then you get one entry.
- You must enter a nickname/username and your real, actual email address into the form before you post each comment. CAGW never sells or gives away or lets anyone even peek at your contact info, but Full Circle Crafts can’t send you your prize if they can’t email you to ask you for your address.
Now, to the entries!
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!