Published on February 1st, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell4
Eco-Friendly Valentine’s Day “Wreath”
You all know that I love creating “wreaths” from picture frames, so why not apply the same concept to a Valentine’s Day wreath?
What you will need:
1. An empty picture frame
2. Book pages or other recycled paper
4. A pink crayon
6. Twine. If you can, use hemp twine.
How To Do It:
2. Write the letters “l-o-v-e” on each triangle.
3. Then, color each triangle pink.
4. Attach your triangles to your twine using glue or tape. Again, please check out the Happy New Year Banner post to see how I attached them.
5. Tape your twine to your frame, allowing the triangles to hang.
6. You can also cut a large heart out of your recycled paper to add to the bottom.
Wasn’t that simple? What are you making for Valentine’s Day? Share your projects with us in the comment section below or in our Green Crafts Showcase.