Published on March 20th, 2012 | by Julie Finn19
Giveaway: Win a Make Your Own Gummies Kit from Glee Gum
If you read my review of the Make Your Own Gummies kit from Glee Gum, then perhaps you thought it was something that you wanted to try out for yourself.
If so, you’re in luck!
Please note: The Make Your Own Gummies kit can only be shipped to a winner within the continental United States.
When you enter our giveaway, please be a dear and do me two favors:
- Put a correct and regularly-checked email address into the form. We won’t ever sell it or publish it, and it’s the only way that Glee Gum can contact you to ask for your mailing address to ship you your brand-new Make Your Own Gummies Kit.
- Choose a screen name that’s pretty unique, or at least stick the initial of your last name into it. We like to announce the name of our winner, and a lot of you seem to be named Beth (it’s a good name!).
Now, for the good stuff. To enter this giveaway, do at least one (and yes, you can do all!) of the following:
- Comment on this post and tell us if you’ve ever made any unusual foods yourself instead of buying them. Marshmallows? A DIY Snickers bar? Your very own chewing gum? How’d it turn out? This comment will earn you one entry.
- Like Glee Gum on Facebook and comment back here to say that you Like Glee Gum for one entry.
- Follow Glee Gum on Twitter and comment back here to say that you’re a Twitter follower for one entry.
- Like Crafting a Green World on Facebook and comment back here to say that you Like us for one entry.
- Finally, spread the word about the giveaway–blog it, Facebook it, or tweet it–and comment back here to say that you spread the word for one more entry.
The giveaway closes at 6:00 am Eastern time on March 25; I’ll publish the winner in our March 26 blog post, so be on the lookout!
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!