Published on December 2nd, 2010 | by Kelly Rand1
Join Us for a Twitter Party Tonight!
Tonight at 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PST, Crafting a Green World will be joining in on Healthy Child’s twitter party to talk safe, green gifts for the holidays.
The party will discuss:
- How to identify and where to find safer, greener gifts
- DIY gifts (fun and budget-friendly)
- Interesting ideas for everyone from babies to grandparents
We’ll be joined by:
- Katherine Scoleri from SafeMama.com, the original one-stop child safety, product recall, health, well-being, eco-conscious resource, for parents.
- Janet Green from The Green Mom Review, on a mission to find products and services that are kinder to the earth and better for our children and families.
- Jennae Petersen from Green Your Decor, a one-stop guide for all things “green” for your home, from rugs and wall art to linens, furniture and paint. Jennae regularly scours the market for these products and presents them to you, along with their “green” qualities, prices and links to where you can buy them. You’ll also find DIY tutorials, before-and-after photos and general tips on making your home — and your whole life — greener.
So join us and share your favorite DIY green gifts and crafts perfect for making and giving. Use #healthychild to follow along! And if your not follow us on twitter you can do so here: twitter.com/cagw
[Image credit: Abigail Silvester under Creative Commons.]