Published on September 16th, 2010 | by Maria3
Fall Crafting: Acorns
When I think of fall, acorns are the first thing that come to mind. I love seeing them scattered about because the possibilities of how they can be used seem endless. Here are a few great projects that show you how to use one of nature’s cutest craft supply!
- On eHow, read about a great tip on drying and preserving acorns that you gather for use in all of your projects.
- Leave it to Martha Stewart to come up with two simple and beautiful projects for your table and wall.
- Make and Takes has a super easy but adorable project to help keep you organized.
- Over at Family Fun, find a project perfect for kids (and adults)!
- Yours ‘Til Niagara Falls shows how to make pin cushions using acorn caps: a perfect fall afternoon craft.
Nature gives us some of the greatest materials. You can enjoy a stroll in this gorgeous weather and go “shopping” for craft supplies at the same time! Have you made any projects using acorns or other fall materials? I would love to hear more ideas and see pictures. Please feel free to leave them in the comments.
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!