Published on December 29th, 2009 | by Becky Striepe8
Fab Fabrics: Raid Your Scrap Bin….Again!
We rounded up a bunch of fabric scrap projects back in April, but somehow that scrap stash just keeps accumulating!
Sure, all of those leftover bits and pieces can be a pain to store, but they’re also an awesome resource for fabric that’s basically free! Here are just a few more ideas for ways to incorporate those sweet scraps into your crafty projects:
- Skinny scraps are perfect for making your own patchwork scarf.
- If you’ve got decent sized scraps in coordinating colors, they’d be perfect for making a fabric scrap banner!
- Cut out and Keep has a great tutorial for a fabric ball necklace.
- Got some jersey scraps lying around? You can whip up these easy peasy headbands a la Maya Made.
- Over at Smaller, you can learn to turn little scraps into a sweet birdie mobile!
Of course, there are a ton of other uses for those tiny pieces of fabric. What are some of your favorite uses for scraps?