Published on December 29th, 2009 | by Becky Striepe8
Fab Fabrics: Raid Your Scrap Bin….Again!
We rounded up a bunch of fabric scrap projects back in April, but somehow that scrap stash just keeps accumulating!
Sure, all of those leftover bits and pieces can be a pain to store, but they’re also an awesome resource for fabric that’s basically free! Here are just a few more ideas for ways to incorporate those sweet scraps into your crafty projects:
- Skinny scraps are perfect for making your own patchwork scarf.
- If you’ve got decent sized scraps in coordinating colors, they’d be perfect for making a fabric scrap banner!
- Cut out and Keep has a great tutorial for a fabric ball necklace.
- Got some jersey scraps lying around? You can whip up these easy peasy headbands a la Maya Made.
- Over at Smaller, you can learn to turn little scraps into a sweet birdie mobile!
Of course, there are a ton of other uses for those tiny pieces of fabric. What are some of your favorite uses for scraps?
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!