Published on January 10th, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell0
Upcycled Lid Jewelry Tray
I went into my roommate’s room a few days ago and she had her jewelry on a lid from a candle. I loved it’s simplicity, so I told her that I was stealing her idea, but making it a tad bit prettier! Here’s how you can make your own upcycled jewelry tray!
What You Will Need:
1. A lid of some sort. Like I mentioned before, I used a lid from an old candle.
2. Glue. If you can, use eco-glue!
3. Recycled Paper. I used an old phone book that I never use.
How To Do It:
1. Clean your lid.
2. Cut out your recycled paper. I liked the brown outside of my lid, so I just wanted something to go in the bottom. I had every intention of using the average phone book page, but then I saw this cool map in the front section:
I traced around the part of the map that I wanted, and then cut it out.
3. Glue your recycled paper to your lid.