Published on March 14th, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell0
How To: Upcycle an Old Chair into a Planter
Need a unique planter for spring? Transform an old chair into the perfect planter!
What You Will Need:
1. An old chair. I found mine at a garage sale for $10.
3. A plate that can fit in the seat of your chair. I found my plate at a thrift store.
How To Do It:
1. Remove the broken parts from the seat of the chair. Mine had a cane seat, so I just cut the entire piece out with scissors.
2. Place your plate in the seat of your chair. It should sit perfectly inside.
Now you just have to add an adorable plant on top of your plate and you’re ready for spring! You could even make your own eco-friendly pot for your plant!
What projects are you working on for spring? Please share them with us in our Green Crafts Showcase or on our Facebook wall!
Looking for more ideas for spring? Check these out!
- 7 Eco-Friendly Indoor Planters
- How To: Make Your Own Natural or Recycled Pots for Plants and Seedlings
- iPhone Apps for Indoor Gardening
- How To: Make a Decorative Bird’s Nest for Spring