Published on June 22nd, 2012 | by Bonnie Getchell0
How To: Upcycle Candle Holders into Colorful Organizers!
Do you remember my Upcycled Candle Holder into a Mini Easter Basket post? Well, I decided to give my candle holders another makeover so that I could use them daily, instead of once a year. Grab your candle holders, candle jars, or any small jar that you may have, and transform them into colorful organizers!
What You Will Need:
1. Candle holders, candle jars, or any small jar
2. Magazine pages
4. Tape or hot glue/hot glue gun
How To Do It:
1. Choose what magazine pages you would like to use. I chose colorful pages that had patterns or interesting images on them. Once you choose your pages, cut them out of your magazine. You will only need a small strip to cover your candle jar.
2. Cut small slits up your magazine page like so:
I did this because it added a little flair and spunk to my candle jars.
3. Tape or hot glue your magazine page to your candle jar.
4. Cut off any excess paper that may be hanging off your jar.
Once you’re finished, put all of your small craft or office supplies inside! I put buttons, tacks, and paper clips in mine. These are such a cute addition to my desk!
What craft or office supplies could you put in your candle holders? Share your ideas on our facebook wall or in the comment section below!
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!