Tutorial + How-to origami star banner

Published on January 13th, 2011 | by Maria

How To: Mini Origami Star Banner Made With Recycled Paper

origami star banner

There are tons of different ways that you can use recycled paper in crafting. Origami is one of the great crafts that utilizes recycled paper beautifully and unexpectedly. One of my favorite origami folds is a lucky star. This is the video tutorial that I’ve used to learn how to fold a star. With these stars, you can string together a cute mini-banner to hang on your cork board, refrigerator, or mirror.

Next >> Materials

Tags: , , , , , ,

Hey there! I'm Maria Raffaelle and I currently live in Chicago, IL. I have a passion for all things eco-friendly in makeup, skincare, haircare, and fashion. The crafter in me loves to put a DIY twist on beauty too! One of my goals is to help women realize that they are all beautiful; no matter their size, shape, or skin. Let's celebrate the beauty in each of us, together!

8 Responses to How To: Mini Origami Star Banner Made With Recycled Paper

1. Cerise says:

I LOVE making these! I found a great video tutorial online a few years ago and made the non-stop for a awhile. Awesome!!!!

2. Maria Dryden says:

They definitely have an addicting nature to them. Some strips and a movie and before you know it, you have tons!

3. Rachel says:

Those are so cute! I love the dimension. Thanks for the idea, I’ll be linking.

4. Laura says:

Love this project! I did origami star banners with glitter paper at Christmas but I love the recycled aspect & look of this one.

5. Dreamalittle says:

What a lovely idea for recycling paper, thank you!

6. Kellie says:

that is amazing! love it. thanks for sharing!

7. Pingback: {inspiration} Creative Ways with Old Magazines