Published on April 21st, 2017 | by Julie Finn0
14 Handmade Business Cards from Eco-Friendly Materials
Want your creative business to have creative business cards to go with it? Check out this list of handmade business cards, all made from eco-friendly materials!
1. brown paper seed packet business cards. Makers of crafts made from natural materials would do especially well giving out these business cards that double as seed packets.
2. confetti cards. If you sell small crafts, you might even have the tiny envelopes on hand.
3. embellished business cards with a treat. If you’re a jewelry maker, consider embellishing your business cards with a couple of beads or surplus jewelry findings.
4. embroidered business cards. Hand these out when you want to make a BIG impression!
5. painted edges. Whatever business card you design, here’s how to give it a pop of color along the edges.
6. paper and fabric scrap business cards. If you sew, you can upcycle your fabric scraps for these themed business cards.
7. paper bag business cards. There’s something about Kraft paper–it just looks good however you use it!
8. paper scrap business cards. These look especially great if you work with paper, as you can include all of your littlest scraps and leftovers.
9. scrapbook paper business cards. If you’ve got scrapbook paper, you’ve got business cards!
10. sewn paper business cards. These business cards suit all kinds of craft businesses, but will be especially quick and easy to make with your sewing machine.
11. shipping label business cards. Why not use some of your extra shipping supplies to make your business cards?
12. shrink plastic business cards. Use #6 plastic to make your business cards tiny and adorable.
13. watercolor business cards. Here’s a super easy way to embellish plain printer-ready business card sheets.
14. wrapped business cards. These cards would look well with stash leftover yarn or ribbon, or even thread.