Published on January 3rd, 2017 | by Becky Striepe0
Our Top 10 Green Crafting Posts of 2016
Happy new year, y’all! It’s always fun to take a look back at the start of a new year, so I did some digging and found your favorite green crafting posts of 2016. We are so grateful for our readers here at CAGW. Everything we do is for you guys, and we appreciate all of the comments and emails you share with us throughout the year.
10. 10 DIY Raised Beds You Can Build – Get your garden growing with a raised bed. There are lots of different ways to make one!
9. Two Dozen DIY Scrabble Tile Crafts that You Must Try! – Go out right now and thrift yourself some old Scrabble games, because you have GOT to try these DIY Scrabble tile crafts!
8. How to Replace a Coat Pocket – Check out this relatively simple way to completely replace a coat pocket, so it’s even sturdier than the original.
7. 11 Upcycled Garden Decorations – Bling your garden without breaking your budget or adding anything new to the waste stream with these upcycled garden decorations.
6. 15 Awesome Sea Glass Crafts for Your Beach Vacation – Collect some sea glass on your next beach trip and try some of these awesome sea glass crafts!
5. How to Replace the Elastic in Elastic-Waist Pants – Julie shows you the easy way to modify a pair of elastic-waist pants.
4. How to Make a Hanging Mason Bee House – Help a bee out, why don’t you, by building your very own mason bee house?
3. 13 Fun Ways to Reuse Spools of Thread – There are plenty of cute and even some practical ways to reuse spools of thread.
2. 6 Ways to Fix a Zipper – Zippers can break in all sorts of different ways, and we found video tutes for how to fix common zipper issues.
1. How to Mend a Rip in the Thigh of Your Jeans – Thigh rips in jeans are the nemesis of anyone who has thighs.