Published on July 4th, 2016 | by Julie Finn0
20 Jar Lid Crafts
Make the most out of that old Mason jar, spaghetti sauce jar, or jam jar with these awesome jar lid crafts!
1. air freshener. Grab a hammer and nails and make your house smell awesome.
2. chalkboard price tag. Fancy up your next craft fair or yard sale!
3. coasters. Wide-mouthed Mason jar lids will fit most beverages.
4. container candle. Use the vintage zinc canning lids, as they’re deeper.
5. dishwasher magnet. Are those dishes clean or dirty? This will let you know.
6. doll plates. Mason jar lids are the perfect size to make 18″ doll plates.
7. flower frog. Pop the lid back onto its jar, this time as a vase!
8. garland. This would be a cute decoration for a kitchen.
9. mini magnetic chalkboards. These little chalkboards are just the right size to personalize a picture or add a reminder note to a calendar.
10. mosaic coasters. These coasters are almost too pretty to use!
11. moveable alphabet. If you’ve got tons of baby jar lids kicking around, then you’ve probably got a baby kicking around somewhere, too.
12. ornaments. I like that these ornaments use fabric scraps, as well–I ALWAYS have fabric scraps to get rid of!
14. pumpkin. Here’s an easy way to make a decoration that will last from October to December–and it will smell great!
15. punched tin ornament. A Mason jar lid looks just like an old-fashioned piece of punched tin after you’ve gone at it with a hammer and nail.
16. spider. The tute shows you how to make a spider, but you can also give the kids the pipe cleaners and googly eyes and see what they come up with.
17. suncatcher. See what pretty things you can find for the light to shine through!
18. tic-tac-toe. Add pretty paper to make a fun large-scale game.
19. wind chime. Those flat metal lids make great wind chimes, especially if painted different colors.
20. wreath. Washi tape makes this craft really quick and easy.