Published on December 24th, 2011 | by Becky Striepe0
Have Yourself a Crafty Little Christmas
Merry Christmas Eve, crafty peeps!
Here at CAGW, we are decking the halls with some handmade cheer, wrapping up the last of our handmade gifts, and spending some good old quality time with friends and family. You’re probably doing the same, but just in case you want to get your last-minute Christmas craft on, we’ve got some projects for you!
So often on Christmas eve, I remember one last person on my list that completely slipped my mind. Here are some quickie projects to whip up and stash under the tree as if you had this together from the get-go.
- Crochet Lace Necklace
- Mason Jar Cookie Kits
- Make a Fork Bracelet
- Craft Recycled: Packing Tape Tube to Cute Recycled Bracelet
- Making Play Dough
Eco-Friendly Gift Wrap
Why spend your crafty energy on eco-friendly gifts, only to use disposable wrapping paper that contributes to deforestation? Here are some eco-friendly alternatives to conventional gift wrap.
- Turn Envelopes into Gift Bags
- Five Sustainable Wrapping Solutions for Eco-Friendly Gifts
- Handmade Holidays: Wrapping Your Gifts Using Furoshiki
- Make a Gift Bow Out of Scrap Paper
Have you spent the last few weeks or even months whipping holiday gifts or making sure your Etsy shop is stocked? Treat yourself to some gentle yoga to stretch and soothe your aching back, neck, arms and legs.
- Yoga for Crafters Part One: Your Poor Neck
- Yoga for Crafters Par Two: Stretch Your Back
- Yoga for Crafters Part Three: Arms and Wrists
- Yoga for Crafters Part Four: Leg Stretches