Published on November 18th, 2016 | by Julie Finn0
17 Upcycled Teacup Crafts
Grab an old teacup from your pantry or pick some up at the thrift store. We’ve got 17 awesome teacup crafts for you!
You have enough cups to drink tea out of–take a few teacups out of your stash and make some of these teacup crafts, instead!
1. bird feeder. The birds want to eat off of elegant china, too!
2. candle stand. This stand requires both the teacup and saucer, but of course they don’t have to match.
3. chalkboard business card holder. This is a brilliant way to show off your business cards.
4. dessert tower. You’ll need several cups, and plates of different sizes to make this dessert tower, but the result is truly stunning.
6. hanging wall art. This would be so cute above my sink in the kitchen!
7. jewelry holder. Add a silver spoon, and you have a pretty way to store and show off your favorite jewelry.
8. lamp. If you understand wiring, then you super need to make this–it’s the prettiest thing ever!
9. Mend it! Did the handle break off of your favorite teacup? Instead of upcycling it, just fix it!
10. pincushion. This is a great present to make for all the avid sewers in your life.
11. shadow box display. The project here uses decorative teapots, but beautiful teacups would work just as well.
12. spring decoration. This little bird in nest decoration is cute to put out for Easter.
13. standing bird feeder. If you’ve got a post in your stash, then this will be an especially thrifty project.
14. succulent planter. Succulents are one of the few plants that will thrive in a teacup pot.
15. teacup candle. Here’s how to safely make the ubiquitous teacup candle.
16. teacup candle holder. If you don’t trust your teacups to stand up to the heat of a candle (and I don’t blame you!), then this teacup candle holder is an equally lovely but far safer option.
17. winter scene. You could also make a fairy garden, but this cute little winter decoration doesn’t require any water.