Published on July 26th, 2014 | by Becky Striepe0
15 Centerpiece Ideas for Your Next Fancy To-Do
Whether you’re planning a small dinner party, a family reunion, or your wedding, we’ve got centerpiece ideas for you! Check out these beautiful DIY centerpieces, big and small.
I love planning parties, though now that I have a toddler running around we don’t throw parties like we used to. These centerpiece ideas are me doing some fantasy party planning. Because why not, right?
15 Centerpiece Ideas
1. Glitter Mason Jar Centerpieces – Sparkly mason jars full of fresh flowers and herbs look rustic with a modern twist.
2. Recycled Paper Centerpiece – This is another glass jar centerpiece that uses found objects instead of cut herbs and flowers.
3. Wine Cork Candle Holders – Start hoarding those corks for this cool centerpiece idea!
4. Low-Profile Centerpiece – Small jars tied into clusters with ribbon! The tute suggests small mason jars, but what if you saved glass baby food jars instead? Fill with wildflowers to avoid the eco-issues with store-bought cut flowers.
5. Photo Transfer Centerpiece – This tute uses new lumber, but you could easily make this using scrap wood left from another project.
6. Tissue Box Vase – How cool is this transformation from recycling center-bound tissue box to sweet shabby chic centerpiece?
7. Water Bottle Vase – A little bit of lace turns an old water bottle into a pretty vase. You could do a cluster of these or use an empty two-liter bottle instead of a smaller water bottle.
8. Carved CD Box – Carve a message into an old CD box and fill with faux flowers for a pretty centerpiece.
9. Covered Tins – Tin cans, coffee tins, and other metal containers make beautiful centerpieces. Give them a little oomph by covering them in pretty paper.
10. Beaded Cans – This is another cool tin can centerpiece idea. Cover them in shiny seed beads!
11. Rope-Wrapped Jars – Instead of a new glass vase, set aside an oversized jar to make this pretty centerpiece idea.
12. Succulent Centerpieces – I’m loving this eclectic mix of containers that makes up this centerpiece idea!
13. Vintage Box Table Numbers – For a big event, you might want table numbers. I love how elegant these numbered vintage boxes look!
14. Covered Books – Stacks of covered books are the base for these centerpieces. You can reclaim every part of these arrangements when your party is over!
15. Salvaged Wood – Turn small logs into a beautiful rustic centerpiece!
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!