Published on June 5th, 2014 |
by Bonnie Getchell
30 DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas!
Make your dad a gift he will remember and cherish for years to come! Here are 30 incredible DIY Father’s Day gift ideas to get you inspired!
Can you believe that Father’s Day is next weekend? Yes, next weekend, friends. It’s easy to run into the nearest big box store to buy a gift, but let’s be honest — will your dad even remember that gift next year? (Not to mention the impact of buying new!) Instead, create a heartfelt and thoughtful gift that he will love year after year!
Below are 30 super cool DIY Father’s Day gift ideas that your dad will love:
1. DIY recycled “coupon book”
2. Repurposed cabinet door for dad
3. Vintage button tie tack
4. Create a BBQ apron for dad (use an eco-friendly fabric to make this project even more green)
5. Eco-friendly Father’s Day tie pot
6. DIY Bay Rum aftershave
7. Tool box gift card holder
8. Stamped spoon key ring
9. Make a custom necktie applique
10. Father’s Day tie windsock
11. DIY recycled felt koozie for dad
12. Monogram painted hammer
13. Create a business card holder from an Altoids tin
14. DIY Lego cufflinks
15. Make a record album cover bookmark
16. DIY tray from recycled materials
17. How to freezer paper stencil a necktie
18. Upcycled jean cozy for dad
19. Make an upcycled gadget case
20. DIY manly sugar scrub
21. Make a hanging necktie scissor or tool holder
22. Create a masculine ring and watch frame
24. DIY mosaic stepping stone
25. Father’s Day trophy from recycled materials (instead of the noodles, use broken and recycled jewelry or even fabric scraps!)
26. DIY vintage record clock
27. Make comic book bookmarks
28. DIY shaving cream
29. Wooden bungee organizer (use reclaimed wood, if you can)
30. DIY button bow tie (use vintage buttons or make your own buttons out of recycled materials)
What will you make for your dad this year?
[Photo credit: Girl giving gift via Shutterstock]
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!