Published on February 8th, 2014 | by Becky Striepe2
21 DIY Men’s Valentine’s Day Gifts
Need some ideas for DIY men’s Valentine’s Day gifts? We’ve got a whole slew of them!
I love making gifts by hand, but when it comes to DIY men’s Valentine’s Day gifts, I sometimes draw a blank. Even after over a decade together, I have a tough time finding that balance between sweet-lovey-dovey and practical when it comes to gifts for him. I have a feeling that I’m not alone here, so I’ve rounded up a ton of DIY men’s Valentine’s Day gifts for you to choose from!
1. Homemade Manly Bath Salts – Soothing, earthy bath salts are perfect for a stressed-out fella.
2. Soothing Buckwheat Eye Pillow – These eye pillows would make a great gift to go with those bath salts!
3. Upcycled Neck Warmer – Does your guy have a long commute on foot? Keep him warm!
4. Etched Mustache Glasses – Thrifted glasses get a little personalization!
5. Fallen Branch Slingshot – Is your guy a kid at heart?
6. Homemade Sugar Scrub – Check out the Kahlua sugar scrub!
7. Hand Drawn Mug – Use a thrift store mug!
8. DIY Kitchen Herb Garden – Is he a cook or a gardener? Give him a mini garden planted in reclaimed tin cans.
9. Homemade Kahlua – If your guy is into cocktails, make him a craft liqueur!
10. Hand-Mixed Chai Tea – Is he more a tea-drinker than a boozer? A custom tea blend is the perfect DIY men’s Valentine’s Day gift.
11. Plum-Basil Tequila – His margaritas will be more special than ever. Include a hand-written tag with the Plum Tuckered Margarita recipe!
12. Mason Jar Koozie – Make this a vegan project by making a thick fabric strap in place of the leather strip.
13. Bike Handlebar Bag – Any bike commuter would love this simple solution for stashing pocket items while he’s pedaling.
14. Paperback Wallet – Did his favorite book bite the dust? Gift him with a wallet made from the cover, so he can always have part of it with him.
15. Rustic Pencil Holder – A great gift for an artist who needs a little help with tool-wrangling.
16. Burlap Wine or Booze Bag – Get him a bottle of his favorite wine, a bomber of fancy organic beer, or his favorite spirits, and package it in eco-friendly burlap.
17. Luggage Strap Cover – Does he travel a lot? This little cover makes his bag stand out at the luggage carousel and is a perfect stash-buster for your fabric scraps.
18. Photo Coasters – Use tiles from the restore or that you have in the garage from an old home improvement project.
19. Upcycled Kindle Case – Keep his favorite gadgets safe!
21. Dino Jars – Grab some reclaimed glass jars and thrift store plastic toys to make these sweet upcycled storage jars.