Published on December 31st, 2013 | by Julie Finn17
Made Buy Hand: Win a Make Your own Candy Kit from Glee Gum
Want to eat candy made from sustainably raised ingredients harvested in fair trade environments?
Want to make that candy yourself?
Are you feeling lucky?
If you answered YES to the three questions above, then this is the giveaway for you! Glee Gum is giving away your choice of any of their Make Your own Candy kits (check out my reviews of the Make Your own Gum kit, the Make Your own Gummies kit, and the Make Your own Chocolate kit to help you decide).
First, the fine print:
1) This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States. I know, I know, but international shipping is crazy, y’all!
2) You must post one comment for each entry. It’s the comments that I’m popping into the Random Number Generator, so one comment equals one entry. I’m going to be thrilled if you like Glee Gum on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and like us on Facebook, too, but if you tell me that you did all that in one comment, then you get one entry.
3) You must enter a nickname/username and your real, actual email address into the form before you post each comment. CAGW never sells or gives away or lets anyone even peek at your contact info, but Glee Gum can’t send you your prize if they can’t email you to ask you for your address.
Now, to the entries!
1) Comment on this post and tell us what Make Your own Candy kit would be your must-have kit if YOU won. This comment will earn you one entry.
2) Like Glee Gum on Facebook. Comment on this post to tell us that you like Glee Gum for one entry.
3) Like Crafting a Green World on Facebook. Comment on this post to tell us that you like Crafting a Green World for one entry.
4) Follow a Glee Gum pinboard on Pinterest. Comment on this post to tell us that you follow Glee Gum for one entry.
Entries close at 11 pm. EST on Saturday, January 4, 2014. The winner will be announced on Monday, January 6.
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!