Published on February 7th, 2013 | by Bonnie Getchell1
Craft Booth Ideas: Promote Your Website Through Picture Frames
I’m selling lots of old and vintage picture frames in my booth. I’ve painted them so they look rejuvenated, but I hate how the cardboard glares through the glass. I decided to make my own “filler” that not only solves the boring cardboard problem, but promotes my website as well!
What You Will Need:
1. A picture frame that you are selling
2. A book page or other recycled paper
3. A black permanent marker
How To Do It:
1. Cut your book page to the size of your frame.
2. Write your website on the book page and any other information you might want to include.
3. Insert the book page into the picture frame.
Now when your customer takes home their new picture frame, they’re more likely to remember your website and share it with others!
How do you promote your website in your craft booth? Share your ideas with me!
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!