Published on October 4th, 2012 | by Bonnie Getchell0
Pumpkin Napkin Ring Holder
A few days ago I came across these precious pumpkin rings from Wild Olive. The concept inspired me– the ring she created reminded me of a napkin ring holder! If you’re hosting a Halloween dinner party, or even Thanksgiving dinner, give your event a special touch with your own pumpkin napkin ring holders!
What You Will Need:
1. Toilet paper roll
2. Book page or other recycled paper (newspaper, sheet music, etc)
3. Hot glue/hot glue gun
5. Orange, brown, and green crayon or marker
How To Do It:
1. Cut your toilet paper roll to your desired height.
2. Cut a piece of your book page that is large enough to cover your toilet paper roll.
3. Then, color that piece orange.
4. Attach your orange book page to your toilet paper roll. You can hot glue it, or you can tape it.
5. Cut two other pieces out of your book page– one small rectangle and one leaf.
6. Color your rectangle brown and your leaf green.
7. Hot glue your brown rectangle to the top of your “pumpkin.” I scrunched mine up to add dimension. Then, I added the leaf.
Can you imagine this cutie on each of your guests’ silverware? They would be an amazing conversation starter! What event would you make these for? Share your ideas below!
Looking for more fall ideas? Check these out:
- 5 Fall Projects to Recycle Old Sweaters
- How To: Recycled Fall Jars
- Recycled Paper Pumpkins
- Embroidery Hoop Pumpkins