Published on September 5th, 2012 | by Becky Striepe54
Giveaway: Win a Pack of 250 Recycled Business Cards from UPrinting
One of the trickiest parts of running a crafty business is finding eco-friendly promotional materials that are within your budget. That’s why I was super excited when UPrinting – the sponsors of this giveaway – approached us about their eco-friendlier business cards printing by UPrinting. UPrinting uses soy-based inks and 55 percent recycled paper in their business cards, and they’re offering up a pack of 250 cards with free shipping to one lucky Crafting a Green World reader!
Ready to enter? Here are the giveaway deets!
How to Enter
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry, so that we can count them all!!
- Leave a comment here letting us know what you’d use the business cards for.
- Follow us on Facebook or on Twitter and let us know with a comment here. If you already follow us, that counts, too!
- Follow UPrinting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, and let us know with a comment here.
You can do one or multiple entries, and each one gets you your name in the hat. Just leave a separate comment here on the giveaway post for each entry to make sure they all get counted.
One winner will receive 250 die-cut business cards. There is a 6 business day turnaround on these cards, and they’re asking that we limit entries to U.S. residents only. Check out the options to choose from below!
Sizes and Design Options:
- 2 x 3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5
- Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Front and Back Printing
As far as the paper options go, the uncoated cardstock is probably your greenest option, since when paper is coated, generally the shiny coating is plastic.
Thanks so much to UPrinting for sponsoring this giveaway! We will choose and announce a winner this coming Wednesday, September 12th.
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by jaaron
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!