Published on January 4th, 2011 | by Becky Striepe0
Fab Fabrics: A 2010 Retrospective
Can you believe it’s 2011 already? Just last week, January seemed so far away. One of the things I love about the first of the year is that you get a chance to look back on a year’s worth of work and accomplishments. So, why not take a peek at the fabulous fabrics we rounded up in 2010?
- Vintage Finds from The Tin Thimble
- Organic Cotton and Recycled Quilt Batting
- Geo Grand Collection from Daisy Janie
- Typography-Inspired Prints from Spin Spin
- New Designs from Swanky Swell
- Hand-Printed Textiles from Helen Rawlinson
Next >> April, May, and June
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!