Published on October 14th, 2010 | by Kilduff Kolleen6
How-to: Recycled Paper Envelopes
Often when I need cards, I find myself making them from paper and scraps of supplies I have around my office instead of purchasing them. But for some reason I usually purchase envelopes for these cards. I have plenty of paper that usually gets put in the recycle bin, and I wondered why I was buying more paper in the form of an envelope? So I worked up a template to make easy envelopes from a standard size piece of paper, therefore envelopes can me made from most magazines that would usually be placed in the recycling bin.
- 2-3 pieces of magazine or newspaper approx. 8.5” x 11”
- Scissors and/or exacto knife
- Paper glue
- Printer (to print templates)
- Bonefolder or butter knife
1. Download the Envelopetemplate and print it out full size (a scale has been placed on each jpg to help with printing at the correct proportions).
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!