Published on September 16th, 2010 | by Maria3
Fall Crafting: Acorns
When I think of fall, acorns are the first thing that come to mind. I love seeing them scattered about because the possibilities of how they can be used seem endless. Here are a few great projects that show you how to use one of nature’s cutest craft supply!
- On eHow, read about a great tip on drying and preserving acorns that you gather for use in all of your projects.
- Leave it to Martha Stewart to come up with two simple and beautiful projects for your table and wall.
- Make and Takes has a super easy but adorable project to help keep you organized.
- Over at Family Fun, find a project perfect for kids (and adults)!
- Yours ‘Til Niagara Falls shows how to make pin cushions using acorn caps: a perfect fall afternoon craft.
Nature gives us some of the greatest materials. You can enjoy a stroll in this gorgeous weather and go “shopping” for craft supplies at the same time! Have you made any projects using acorns or other fall materials? I would love to hear more ideas and see pictures. Please feel free to leave them in the comments.
[Image by knitting iris via Flickr Creative Commons]
Keep up with the latest in the world of green crafts by signing up for our free newsletter. CLICK HERE to sign up!